An ABC designation on a fire extinguisher means it will extinguish different types of fires. The “A” classification means the chemicals contained within the fire extinguisher are suitable for paper-based substances; the “B” classification means it’s suitable for flammable liquids, and the “C” classification means it’s suitable for electrical equipment. Fire extinguishers have 5 different classes (A, B, C, D, and K, the last two being for chemical laboratories and kitchens, respectively.) ABC extinguishers are also known as “dry chemical” extinguishers, containing the chemical mono ammonium phosphate.
1) The product is beautiful and smooth.
2) High fire-extinguishing grade, 2KG fire extinguisher can reach 89B fire-extinguishing grade;
3) Less residual injection
4) Providing product design services
5) Large factories with guaranteed production capacity
6)Management Standards, Zero Quality Defects
7) Visual management of whole process production
Portable ABC dry powder fire extinguisher is mainly used to extinguish all kinds of primary fires, including solid fires, oil fires, gas fires, electrical fires, etc. It is suitable for all kinds of places and is the most widely used product in all fire extinguishers.